Product Specialist is responsible to support customers within pulp&paper and biorenewable chemicals markets. You are responsible to support customers within our defined segments, from a technical point of view on the quality of the support and advice within the whole chain (application testing, R&D, production, sales ) of enzymatic products. You have good communication and social skills. You have a good understanding of operating in a business environment, and you are ready for oral and written reporting in an international team.
- Together with other stake holders (R&D, production, application testing, sales) participate on product development
- Conduct product testing trials in P&P mills and Biorefineries
- Understand the technical needs of our customers and provide support to customers with existing or new products (trials, analyses, sampling, etc.).
- Manage and document customer technical challenges in a timely manner
EDUCATION AND BACKGROUND
- You have a higher education background in Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Molecular biology with already 2-5 years of work experience, preferably in related fields
- We value technical knowhow and experience in laboratory/R&D work
WE LOOK FOR A PERSON WHO
- Ready to travel internationally (50-70 days/per year)
- Proactive and adaptive to any challenge
- Stand for teamwork and collaboration
Applying and Inquiries:
Further information regarding the position can be asked from MetGen’s Solution Development Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or +358440361977
Please, send an application by 23th of October to email@example.com with a title “Product Specialist” in the subject field.
We are looking for a full-time Process Engineer to join our Technology organization.
MetGen is a biotechnology company designing and supplying industrial enzymes and solutions. We serve multiple industry sectors including, but not limited to, paper, packaging, renewable chemicals and materials, water treatment, and biogas. A common theme throughout these sectors is our mission to empower the industries to get more value out of natural resources.
Additionally to enzymes, we are also pioneering new technologies for more efficient and integrated biorefining towards sustainable chemicals and materials. It is with this in mind, we are looking for a seasoned engineer who could join our team of professionals piloting, demonstrating, scaling-up and industrializing the new innovations. In other words, to make audacious ideas work and have all sorts of engineering fun. The technologies cover (at least) fermentation, related downstream processes, formulation, hydrolysis, biochemical conversions of sugars, and lignin modification.
Process Engineer will
- Provide technical leadership in process design and engineering at the pilot and industrial scale
- Work together with cross-functional teams with the common objective to industrialize and commercialize the new biotechnology solutions
- Drive the development of the technologies and the pilot plant capabilities
- Develop fermentation technology and downstream processes
- Optimize and demonstrate new technologies such as enzymatic lignin modification
- Contribute in technology transfers, trials, and market demonstrations at production facilities as well as customer sites
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in biochemical engineering, or a related discipline with several years of industrial experience in the industry
- Expertise in all aspects of industrial enzyme manufacturing using bacterial and fungal strains
- In-depth understanding of process development, including concepts of modern biorefineries
- Experience in capital investment projects is a bonus
Applying and Inquiries:
Please send your application by 2nd of October. Please send applications or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Process Engineer” in the subject field. Please be careful with the subject as we use this to screen the applications.
Please contact our CTO, Matti Heikkilä for more information: +358 40 3540 701
SEND US YOUR OPEN APPLICATION
We’re growing fast in 2018. Please send us your CV and an open application and we’ll keep you in mind when we search for the next star to join our team of professionals.
Desired qualities and requirements:
- Pro-active and self-driven.
- Ability to coordinate several parallel projects
- Development of own product and application knowledge.
- Few years working experience within the related industries is regarded as an asset.
- English skills are required. Other languages regarded as an advantage.
- Experience on Biotechnology/Chemistry is a significant asset
- Work typically requires some travelling.
- Relocation to Kaarina is optional
Send your CV and open application in English by email to email@example.com